Wednesday, December 21, 2011

It's Christmas!

Holy Cow! It's been a month! So I present a pictorial review of the last month---
We had Thanksgiving.
Food, glorious food!! It's the beginning of the time where we are always obsessing over food.
 This wise guy got in trouble with me!
C's extra creamy mashed potatoes....with plenty of butter and cream!

We had our Alaska boy home to decorate this year!! Alyssa likes to decorate the minute after Thanksgiving and my guys were a HUGE help.
We went caroling for our Relief Society activity and met back at my house. It doesn't look like my house is very festive, but believe me....we are decked to the halls!

Branch Christmas party.  The Primary is always a big hit.
One of the highlights of this season has been the sealing of this beautiful family. What a wonderful memory!

There's lots not pictured cuz this Grandma is too busy to take photos....lots of Santa's workshop stuff!
I'm getting ready for the grandkid's party this Friday and then Christmas Eve!!

If I don't get back on before Christmas, I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!

2 comments:

Connie said...

It looks like you've had a busy month with family, church and getting ready for Christmas.
Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Momza said...

Busy as usual, I see! But isn't it so worth it?! So happy for the newly "sealed" family--there's nothing greater on this earth. Have a blessed Christmas!