Monday, March 9, 2009

This Lady Changed My Life

Go to this Link!



I went to a food storage seminar that Wendy Dewitt presented a year and one-half ago and it was the first time EVER I felt like-hey, I CAN do this! Her blog has an outline that you can print out and there are also instructions on how to go to BYU TV and watch her presentation on the "Living Essentials" program.



I don't do everything exactly as she does, but she is truly inspiring and will help you realize that getting your food storage is an attainable goal!

7 comments:

Allyson said...

cool, I will check it out! I can use all the help I can get!

ps seeds are in the ground!

Patrice said...

She came to our ward, and I did feel empowered to do it as well. We ordered a ton from the cannery this month. Little by little . . .

Momza said...

I went, I saw, I left inspired! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

she is amazing....
i wish i could be like that.... i always seem to mess things up when i try :o

whuahhh whuaaahhh

Joy For Your Journey said...

I too went to a class she taught and loved it. We now have a jar vac--used to store Peanut M&M's :-)and I learned to can meat. It was great. Thanks for the link. Congrats also on all your "firsts" I loved a saying given at our stake conference last week, "There is no growth in a comfort zone and no comfort in a growth zone." It sounds like you are enjoying a lot of growth these days. How great is that!

American Homemaker said...

I know it was an enrichment night years ago that inspired me to start on my food storage. I'm not sure who the lady was, heck, could've been the same one :)

Lori said...

She is amazing I heard her speak once!