Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I'm Back

I've been dealing with a very, very sick little computer.
I've been sorta wandering around the last few days, kinda lost, without it.
It's embarrassing how attached I am to my little computer.
Thanks to some very smart guys and some good computer programs.
All the nasty little bugs are gone.

I shoulda listened to my intuition, or the Spirit.
Because it warned me a couple of weeks ago to take action.
And I kept putting it off.
Until it was too late.

And I've had to be without my trusty friend for days and days.
(seemed like that long anyway)

Moral of the story:
Listen to your intuition, or the Spirit.
It can keep you out of a lot of trouble.

4 comments:

Kerin said...

Amen!!
I too have grown quite attached to my computer. But, isn't it like having running water???
Very important these days!!
My computer is an antique, so I am always thinking it's going to kick up it's heels and start screaming:)
You can take away my car, my dishwasher etc... but don't take away my computer... or my chocolate!!

Kerin said...

Good Morning!
Spencer is still trying to get his energy back. Still sleeping on the main floor on the couch....just in case he needs mom. Hope we don't have to change his M.T.C. date.....
I remember how hot the summers were when we lived in Chandler. Some days, I felt like my lungs were being cooked in an oven!
Stay cool!!

Patrice said...

The Lord cares about our computers, too! (because he cares about us)

alpinekleins said...

I feel quite pathetic to think how poorly I'd function without my computer, sadly my life (blogs, photos, budget, journal, scriptures) are all on it. I really must diversify a little ;)

Kristin