Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Meet the newest Member of my Family

Meet Sadie, the grandpuppy.
She's an itty-bitty Yorkie puppy.
To put in perspective how tiny she is....she's hiding in-between her "daddy's" legs.
I think she was a little terrified of all the herd of turtles at our house-AKA many more people than she is used to. She was shaking like a leaf most of her visit to "grandma's" house.

And again, it's super fun to visit her and pet her and play with her.
But I'm really glad I don't have the responsibility of taking care of her!

3 comments:

Amy said...

That picture of Sadie and Drew-drew is priceless! I just want to eat it, it's so cute.

Love that doggy. I want one. But not in an apartment. And she makes me itchy.

Kerin said...

She's a cutie, that's for sure!
My MIL had a dog like that. Simon. He was the devil in a brown fur coat :)
He liked to hide under the couch and bite ankles :)

Jessica said...

She is cute. But, I'm with you. I will pet her and send her on her way. :) LOVE the picture of Drew and Sadie by Steve's legs...HA! :)