1. I missed last week because we were traveling most of the day. The funny thing is, the night before I had watched some crazy show about flying on TLC. They were showing all the hassles and problems people confront when traveling. The very next day I felt like I was living that show as we were sitting on the runway, waiting for the pilot to "fix" a problem in the aircraft. Uh.....yea.....I'm super glad they discovered the problem while on the ground and not in mid air. I'm also very thankful that we were sitting on the aircraft in Monterey, California, and NOT in Phoenix, Arizona, because everything had to be shut down for awhile, including air conditioning, and it would have been miserable in Phoenix.
2. Speaking of Monterey, I did not take ONE picture with my camera. Shameful, I know. I took a few with my Iphone. I just didn't feel like lugging around my heavy DSLR camera.
Gorgeous succulents, I'm going to get some for me! We did a lot of walking
3. After arriving home, we jumped right back into life. I was kind of dreading returning to the desert temperatures, after freezing for almost a week, but we were blessed with fabulous weather from the weather gods for Memorial Weekend. I spent almost all weekend outside schlepping around my garden.
4. This past week was full with family, family, family. We inaugurated the pool for the summer season on Memorial Day.
Soaking in some sun.
5. I have no bedroom furniture! A friend of Jen's, who is a brand-new interior designer, came over to check out my house and give me some suggestions. She had some ideas for my bedroom and suggested I sell the furniture to fund the new design. I said, sure! TL agreed that it was fine, I put the posting on Craigslist.....
SOLD! In less than five hours.......We will be sleeping on the floor on our mattress until we figure out what to do next................