Friday, July 6, 2012

AWOL

I've sorta been absent the last couple of weeks on this lil ol blog o mine. That's probably because I've spent last week prepping for THIS week, which is the ultimate culmination of events in our family's life- The Trip to the Beach. So as I ruefully pack my bags this Friday morning, I will give the Readers Digest synopsis of life this past week.....sin photos...... Preparing insane amounts of food Eating insane amounts of food, including Red Vines, peanut m & ms, bacon, chocolate covered toffee and some pretty nasty Mexican food. Thinking of fasting all next week..... Rescuing one year old from oncoming waves. Giving many kisses to six month old. Spending hours watching grandkids try to catch the elusive crabs. Freezing. (it was cold this year) Staying as far away as possible from freezing cold water. Laughing uproariously playing goofy card games with the men in my life. Taking a multitude of photos. Watching my youngest fall in love. And so I prepare to return to the pressure cooker of my life, literally and figuratively....... Photos to follow.....

1 comment:

Suzie said...

Glad to hear from you and that your beach week was a blast. Can't wait to see the photos!