Monday, September 27, 2010

Things I Learned in Utah

  • It wasn't as cool as I thought it was going to be, but WAY cooler than home.
  • Having lunch with my mom & sister is about the best therapy EVER.
  • I took a Book of Mormon class with my sister, it was AMAZING. If you want to know what I learned, put your email in a comment. It's too sacred to share on the world wide web.
  • I'm a stalker. Yes, I am.  Stephanie Nielsen, "nienie," lives only a couple of blocks from my mom's house in Provo. So I drove by her house....sloooowwllyyy. Of course it is as cute and adorable as she is. No, she wasn't outside so I could shout out a hello to her. And then I felt really lame cuz she lives on kind of a dead-end type road so I had to turn around awkwardly to get to my intended destination.
  • Looking at landmarks out an airplane window is super fun (I know, I don't get out much)
  • It's fun to get away, but home is best.

9 comments:

Reno said...

I bet that Stephanie would have been happy to have you knock on her door.
I would love to hear what you learned from your Book of Mormon class. My email address is: vickstersg@msn.com
Thanks.

GGMA said...

Stephanie will be talking to our RS this week. She will talk about finding happiness. If anyone should know, she would.

Connie said...

I'm sure you're not the first one to drive past her house! My daughter saw her in a parking lot and had to text me to tell me she saw her! She's like a movie star!

I'd love to learn what you learned in the Book of Mormon class. My email address is:
istartedout at gmail dot com

Kerin said...

So glad that you had a nice time on your visit to Utah.
Sorry it wasn't much cooler.
Thats Utah for you ..... unpredictable weather !
I would love to know what you learned in your B.O.M class !!
my email is...gardenlvr@cut.net
Oh... I'm learning a bit of Spanish from our returned missionary . I can now ask for hot chocolate, and say 'cool' :)

Joy For Your Journey said...

Your stalking story is hilarious!! Although I am sure she would have been happy to meet you.

Who taught the class? And I would love to hear what you learned. You can email me at joy4yourjrney@gmail.com
Thanks!

Granny J said...

Tell all lacie.jensen@yahoo.com

Kassi Jane said...

I have never been to utah glad u had a good time... love to hear about your class kassijane@yahoo.com

Momza said...

Count me in! You have my email address!
Nie is a treasure for all of us...and I woulda done the same exact thing! lol

Mari said...

I just started reading nienie and I told myself that next time I go visit I am totally going on a "walk" past her house. That's so funny that you drove past it. Love it!