the emotion of great delight or happiness caused by something exceptionally good or satisfying; keen pleasure; elation.
I recently "met" a new blogging friend, Joy For Your Journey, and I enjoy reading her stories and uplifting moments. This has caused me to reflect on what has brought me joy this past week......
- having a husband, sons, son in laws, father in law and father who are worthy priesthood holders, being willing to exercise that priesthood at a moment's notice.
- receiving insights when attending the temple
- sweet cheeks to kiss and little arms to hug
- hanging out with my teenagers, and realizing they are going to be ok.
- making yummy food out of something i grew myself
- one-on-one time with a child
- so blessed with a lovely home and surroundings
- being able to create for my home and family
- my callings
- saying a prayer in Spanish
When I start having my own little pity party, remembering my joys sends that pity out the door!