Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thankful Thursday

My body has a weird time clock. It seems to know when I am going on a trip. It says, "ok-time for aunt flo to make her appearance." GRRRR.

But,

Today....

I am So Thankful that next week I will not have to tote around packages of feminine hygiene supplies when I get on the airplane.

I will not have to deal with "issues" in tiny airline bathrooms or other "issues" in airport bathrooms.

I will not have to wake up every 3 hours in a strange hotel room dealing with "issues."

I will not have to scope out the nearest bathroom at every place I visit.

All you ladies....knowwhatimean??

YEAH!

9 comments:

Suzie said...

Totally know. You'd think it was mental.


Your garden makes me swoon!

Allyson said...

Sweet lady, I'm SOOOO sorry! That sounds just terrible! Thank goodness for next week!

kristie said...

Don't hate me, but aunt flo doesn't visit me. I have dealt with it enough, though, to understand what you are talking about.

linda crandall said...

Wow! Haven't heard aunt flo in a long time:)

I'm with ya! Personally I absolutely can't stand my aunt flo...sorry its mean I know :)lol

Momza said...

Well I hope her visit is short--so you can get to doin things that make you happy!

Rhonda said...

I ordered a hit on aunt flow a couple years ago. Well, me and my Dr. BEST THING EVER!!!! And I kept my ovaries so none of those "other" "issues" either. it's total coolness.

Sorry, TMI I'm sure.

Patrice said...

It ALWAYS happens to me, too! I'm so glad you get a break next week.

Larissa said...

That is funny that it hits at the most unwanted times!! Love being a woman!...how did men luck out and not have to worry about all that stuff..pregnancies, aunt flo...!!!???

Reno said...

Yes, I know what you mean. Thank goodness for the absense of Auntie. And no, it doesn't make my heart grow fonder. One of the perks of getting older. (I guess it's a trade-off for those 'things' on our faces!)