Friday, April 23, 2010

More Information than You Wanted to Know

Yesterday was Sacred Hair Day.
Yes, It is a sacred and inviolate appointment each month.
So that know one knows that I have perfectly white hair, with a little gray sprinkled in.
(now everyone knows)
Every four weeks.
Color & Cut.

I have very coarse hair.
And my lovely stylist loves to texture the heck out of it.
Which I am happy about of course.
Since I like to look like a sassy middle-aged-lady.

So when I get home,
There's little hair bits everywhere.
Doesn't that just drive you nuts?
As careful as my lovely stylist is to remove all extraneous bits of fly-away hair.

There's always a little left over.
There was even a little hair bit stuck.between.my.teeth!
And I spent a good half hour trying to lodge it free.
Now, doesn't that make you want to go have a nice hearty breakfast?

3 comments:

Kerin said...

You crack me up!
It is amazing how much hair goes everywhere! I have tons of gray hair, but no one seems to notice. I guess that's a perk of being a blond all my life :) Someday, I may get to the point that I have to blu my hair, or have violet rinses :)
Have a great day!

Momza said...

LOL!
I love that you just put that out here for all the world to know!
And I have suspected you are a sassy woman for a long long time!
Hope your day is awesome...we're in the middle of a Spring Snow storm today!
Kids are thrilled b/c its a Snow Day from school too!
Enjoy your sun!

Granny J said...

That reminds me....I was going to cut my hair today...I use the Flowbee. Since it also involves a vaccum I haven't had any hair in my teeth for quite a few years! (Funny stuff there!)

Also, Momza, we too are in a snow storm. Not sticking to the ground but visibility is low. Keep warm.