Monday, November 3, 2008

We have a Winnah!

Dude-I am SO tired I am falling asleep sitting up at the computer and I realized I must pick a winner of the Blogiversary Contest Deluxe.....(sitting at hospitals nearly all day wears one out)

So....I had the mostly impartial and slightly annoyed Bubba D pick a winner since he chose not to post on my blog and probably never will.....

(drum roll)
And the winnah is...


Mrs H! My beloved baby sister! And it happens to be her birthday this Sunday! So congrats Mrs. H-email me-tell me what lovely gift card you desire in the amount of $25......

Thanks to all who played...thank you for boosting my ego by posting. I hope you entertain/inspire you for the next year or two.....


Grandpa L. update---he is doing good. He kept us highly entertained all day by flirting with the nurses and commanding that he wanted his pants because he was going home every 10 minutes (he had to be drugged for his MRI scan-so some of this was a drug induced silliness) He is very, very strong and yes, he did have a stroke. We visited with the neurologist with the oh-so-terrible bedside manner only....As of 9:59 pm I don't know what his coming home status is yet-probably tomorrow.

P.S. I think my favorite comment was "Feliz Blogeano" by Luscious Stacy in CA who has been fighting mightly for Prop 8. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE TOMORROW PEOPLE!

5 comments:

LHammer said...

I WON!! Are you kidding me? I never win. Cool. How about JCPenney?

Hope your FIL continues to improve. Have fun today and VOTE!

Lori said...

Congrats Mrs. h - i have to say i am sad i didn't win! Oh well, enjoy the $25 gift card for all of us!

Allyson said...

I expect a good 40 years of blogging from you.

Congrat's Mrs H. enjoy your gift card.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out. Off to poll watch.

Mari said...

Way to go mom!! Wish I was lucky enough to win.