Saturday, November 1, 2008

Saturday is a Special Day


Saturday is a Special Day....remember that song? Well, this Saturday is more than just special to me....Is it a holiday?......well....noooo....not technically on the calendar BUT today is special to me because......




Today is my one year Blogiversary!!! yay....hooray.....

You see, just one year ago today, I made that tentative first step into the blogosphere..

See here for that first oh-so-yawner post..

This year has been super fun learning the ins and outs of blogging, gaining that first intimate knowledge of html language...(not much) and most importantly staying connected with family and meeting some great new friends!

Now because it's my blogiversary and because it's my blog and I can do what I want, I am going to have a drawing! For anyone who makes a comment, I will pick a lucky winner and get you a $25 gift card to wherever you want, you likee Michael's? ok-Michael's it is. You likee Burger King? Ok-Burger King it is...you likee Walmart-well Wally World it is. You likee money-ok-I'll send you $25 for your hands. And since it is the weekend and not too many people read this blog on the weekends, well, I'll give you until say...hmmm..... Monday night to comment. So don't disappoint me here. Any lurkers out there? Go forth and comment......and...

Happy Blogiversary to me!

P.S. Ok-so I realize that the date isn't actually the same but it was Saturday and again, because it's my blog and I can do what I want.......

19 comments:

Allyson said...

Oh Aunt M....I just love you. You always crack me up. Happy blog-anniversery. You are a faithful blogger and I love it. I wish I was so faithful. Have some cake--you know cake is fatfree on holidays and special occasions--so eat up!

Pedaling said...

Happy Bogerversary!

and yes do count me in!

Book Lover Lisa said...

Happy blogiversary! Love the flash baok in time to your children's costumes. I wanted to do the same thing - posting pics of past halloweens, but I never got arounds to it. The New York leaves are stunning. One of these years I will go back east for the fall.

Lisa

RoxannLarsen said...

I read your blog every morning...! I wish I had your energy and creativity. Well, knowledge of the computer would help too. It is so fun to see your sweet family and watch them grow. Have a good week-end and keep up the good work.

Jessica said...

Shoot I want a $25 gift card. You got a comment from me mommy :)

Kassi Jane said...

thank you for blogging you are my five minuet entertainment and I can always count on you to blog!!! so happy blogerversary!!!

Pancake said...

HAPPY Blogversary!!!

Mari said...

Hooray for bloggiversaries!!! (I like how we all spell it differently) You gave me faith to blog because I knew I would have at least one good blogging buddy if I did it. And have you ever noticed that you have not one but two links to my blog on your list? I like it, makes me feel doubly special.

Anonymous said...

Feliz Blogeano! I just passed two years and I can't believe it stuck. I now have no not writing in a journal guilt.
Love to read about you and yours.
Thanks.

♥Alyssa♥ said...

happy blogiversary! i hope you pick me!!!!!!!!!

Patrice said...

Oh, this is too easy. I have you linked and know EXACTLY when you update! Happy Anniversary! It is always fun to visit . . . it seems to make our time in real life more meaningful because we already know what's up in each other's lives.

Granny J said...

Usually I just lurk through daily but....since you're offering a bribe and Kassi told me to, I'm commenting.

Thanks for sharing with everyone. I have introduced you to several friends so even though we don't post...we're watching....ooooooo!

Allyson said...

holy cow 12 people so far!!! I bet you get at least another 12!!!

See what a difference you make in our lives!

jen said...

Happy Blogoversary to you...cha cha cha! Way to go for stickin with it! I need to be better. Oi!

LHammer said...

Yay for you my sister. You inspire me--it's my blogaversary too. It's been a month since I've done it, heheh. I'm about to write more, so check it out.

Patrice said...

So, does Ally get two chances since she posted twice? Oh, wait, if I post this then I would have posted twice. Oh well.

Spin said...

love your blog. your the grandma i want to be. congrats on 1 year!!! also, best wishes to Grandpa. sorry to hear he isn't well.

Jessica said...

If i do this twice does it mean i get in twice??

Lori said...

I hope I am not to late! Great idea!