Friday, October 23, 2009

Fun Friday-or Why my Life is Never Dull, Part 2

If you do not recall Part 1, go here.

A couple of days ago, I returned home from an evening meeting to be greeted with this:






Aww, a bunch of returned missionaries all dressed up.Are they having a serious scriptural discussion? A Bible study group?Bearing testimony?

No.

It's draft night for the Martha Stewart League of the Fantasy Basketball season.

And here is the commissioner of the Martha Stewart Fantasy Basketball League congratulating somebody for something. (??????)There's always a lot of serious negotiation going on during the draft.A job well done.

People, these men are the future wives of your daughters and fathers of your grandchildren.

I have no words.

But I do laugh alot.

9 comments:

Granny J said...

Good Grief! You must be having a blast! :)

Allyson said...

Oh my goodness, never a dull moment. Good looking group!

Kassi Jane said...

thats so funny!

Momza said...

Too fun!
ON my next trip south, I will definitely plan on meeting up with you!
Your garden looks delish. Your missionary looks happy. And your RM must be pretty neat to get "chalked"!

Jessica said...

There are no words except that my laughter scared Cardon :)

jen said...

Wow...just wow. Too funny.

Rhonda said...

Laughter is all ya need! I LOVE IT!

Joy For Your Journey said...

These are the husbands to my daughters? I need close ups!! :-)

Patrice said...

I'd laugh, too, but I really do have a daughter that age! I hope she marries someone with a fun sense of humor.