Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I Thought This Kind of Stuff Ended with High School

Sunday morning we woke up to this:
I'm the mother of a very attractive, albeit poor, single, available RM.
So either someone has a secret crush, or it is all a joke instigated by his numerous male friends, probably the latter. At any rate, I'm secretly pleased-because of course I think he is cool and cute.
Aww. we love Steve too and he rocks our socks.
Now come back and wash off my driveway.

P.S. You'll note that there are no flowers in the front. I lied on Sat. Flower planting didn't happen. My body told me....no planting happening today. Plus the fact that it was over 100 degrees on Sat. Ug.

9 comments:

Birrell Family said...

It's the girls! They love their boys and in this case... your boy :)

Allyson said...

we love steve too!!

Rhonda said...

I love it! So is this cool, rocks your socks off, RM dating at all? Tell him lots o' girls would probably love the chance!

GGMA said...

Steve is great. Send him back and we'll find girls here.

Patrice said...

The hand writing is way too nice to be boys!

jen said...

Looks like girly handwriting to me!

Suzie said...

This made me chuckle. And I have to agree-the handwriting is girly.
'cept for maybe: "Steve is SO cool."
:)

Larissa said...

How fun. Sounds like he has some neat friends!! I agree girly writing!!!!

Nancy Face said...

Tee hee! :)

A while back you asked about the salon I'm with...if you leave me a comment with your e-mail I'll give you all the info! :)