Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fall-ish

Here in AZ, we don't have fall, or maybe we have five minutes of fall. I am still waiting for fall. When we returned from Portugal, we had a few days of lovely temperatures, that fall-ish tingle in the air and I could feel my body relax and breathe a sigh of relief. However............it went away. (maybe that was our fall) So......to help us hot-weary AZ folks endure the days of 90 degree temps still with us.....I present...Fall.

A year ago at this moment-we were in Palmyra, New York enjoying the beauty and spirit of that wonderful place. So sit back, relax, and live a real Fall.






3 comments:

kristie said...

I love fall. We are finally getting fall colors here in the valley. The trees have been changing in the mountains for a while now. About this time last year, Joe and I were in Boston. Your pictures remind me of all the wonderful colors we saw while we were there!

Lisa said...

I love your pictures, they are amazing!!!! Is that what Fall looks like??

Nancy Face said...

It's breathtaking! I would love to be there right now! :)