Monday, October 27, 2008

How Do You spell S*T*R*E*S*S?

This week is a CRAZY week. I am going to make a valiant attempt to post our adventures-but we'll see........





Today: Today is the big Halloween Party for the grandkids! I am really looking forward to it-it's going to be lots of fun but I am a little stressed because in addition to preparing for that I have a Spanish chapter 14 oral test......which causes me gastric distress.....





And today I get to have one of those exams that females over the age of 40 are supposed to have every year....the one where they press certain appendages of the body used to nourish human infants flat as a pancake between two cold plates...........double ditto on the gastric distress!

And because I hate to have a post without a photo, here's one for your pleasure and enjoyment...

Corn chips and peaches....




TL's new favorite snack....Since going wheat free and milk free he can't have his favorite chocolate cake and milk treat so this is his delightful substitute....uh....yeah....

I have lots of fun photos to post and will from the party but since I also have a dentist appointment first thing tomorrow to replace a crown-well.....how do you spell s*t*r*e*s*s?

6 comments:

Pancake said...

OUCH.... on all accounts

Anonymous said...

Weird but functional. I remember last year when I went gluten free the options were so limited I lost a ton of weight. Hope TL is feeling better as a result.

Allyson said...

oh man, oh man, oh man!! Calgon take me away!

Kassi Jane said...

holly cow you are a busy women cant wait to see the party pictures

Lori said...

what a day, at least you'll get to end it with all the little one's you love! have fun at your party!

linda crandall said...

I think you spelled STRESS pretty good! I hope all went well!