Saturday, May 23, 2009

These are for You, GGMA

Some doings of the little people around here, just for you, Great-Grandma....

Soccer boy in action......

Who cares if we win or lose? It's all about the treats!
Kindergarten grad giving her report on seals-(learning how to search the internet for facts in kindergarten!!!)I feel old........

Making cookies with Aunt Liss.....

Can you believe how much she has grown??????

These kids are really well trained on how to pose for the camera......

I'm not proud or anything......

6 comments:

linda crandall said...

You have cute grandkids! I bet it is fun watching them grow up:)

Allyson said...

I can't wait for grandkids! Spoil em, Enjoy em, Send them home!

Kassi Jane said...

they are so cute~! love them!

Patrice said...

Man, I'm loving the whale report. That is IMPRESSIVE!

GGMA said...

L is a superhero. Z is so smart. B is growing up way too fast. Tell them I love them.

Larissa said...

What cuties! Can't believe they are having Kindergarteners do reports!!!