Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Bloggy Break

Well-just takin' a little bloggy break here......Let's see....what sorts of Adventures has this Madwoman been up to lately????

Eagle Board of Review on Sunday---verdict---The Eagle Has Landed!

New Doctor-AWESOME....He SPELLS everything and talks slow.......


Trying to master the "new" Family Search.......I've ripped out a few hairs lately.....

Just finished up my most FAVORITE weekend of the year---we can just leave the world behind and soak up the inspiration....I love the spirit that fills my home twice a year. (wasn't Pres. Monson awesome)

This awesome guy cooked all the food for our "semi-annual" conference breakfast with the fam..(I vote for breakfast burritos every time from now on!)

I don't know if the subjects of the photo will be thrilled to be on the world-wide-web-but you get the idea.....we gather every conference Sunday for a pre-conference breakfast feast.

This sweet little boy on the left is allergic to every green thing that God has created on this earth! I am now the proud possessor of an Epi-Pen in case of a bad reaction......yikes! (it's an automatic injector of adrenaline in case of anaphylactic shock....)

Welp....there are a few more adventures but my yoga DVD is awaiting and I can't put it off any longer.....................




3 comments:

csrussell said...

Aunt Marilyn, You crack me up. I love reading your blog. Love ya

Shar

Damama T said...

I so need to take a bloggy break myself. I'm just so addicted! I actually like it when people don't post every day. It makes it so much easier to stay caught up! LOL!

Sounds like your break was productive. I should take several pages from your book - including the yoga. ;o) Have a great day!

Unknown said...

So glad that you love the new doc...you had me worried for you, really.

I loved Pres Monson too, and I am thinking that next year, we may join you for breakfast....looks good.