Saturday, April 26, 2008

Dilemma Part I















Anyone notice the amazing resemblance between these two men? Yes??? No??? Maybe if you squint real hard.....Well...they do have two eyes, a nose and a smiley mouth...
Anyhoo....Good ol' TL has been asked to be the famous good ol' BY.....
For the handcart trek this summer.......
(I told them I would be his 25th wife and be very, very quiet and sit under a tree and read a book.....)
My dilemma: What should TL wear????? He found a costume with a jacket and top hat but I need to come up with something in the next three days before the opening social where he calls the folks to Zion, or he is going to be mighty embarrassed in just a top hat and jacket.....Help.....anyone out there in bloggy land have any ideas????

.

2 comments:

Spin said...

you could always get that sewing machine out:) we bought most of our clothing from mormon handicraft for our trek. doesn't really help if you need it in three days but for brigham I think that vest underneath is the key. visit your local western wear store.

Unknown said...

Striking resemblance...have no idea on a costume....just wear regular slacks with suspenders?