Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A Favorite Day



Today is a favorite day in the month for me because I get to go to Ms. Angieinpink's awesome "Simplicity" workshop class. She and I think alike in many ways and I look forward to her simple style to adorn my scrapbook pages.....

Something you may not know about Ms. Angie is that she is a published scrapbook artist! She would never toot her own horn but if you are into scrapbooking, this book is hot off the press:

Go buy this now....

I PERSONALLY have an autographed copy of Ms. Angie's book, (first one she signed) and I know I could sell it on E-Bay for probably like $25,000 but of course I would never do that.
Another fact you may not know about Ms. Angie is that she has just started a new blog called angieinshape. She is the real deal here and is offering real life inspiration for us all who want to be in the best shape possible.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Isnt' she just the cutest. I singed up too. Oh, and I LOVE the tips you gave. You are AWESOME!

angiedunn said...

Aw...thanks girl. That made my entire day/week/month. So happy you are my friend! ♥

And I'm with Debbie...great tips...I'm gonna go get a bunch of salady stuff tomorrow!! (:

G'Night!

Ali said...

Hey there Marilyn! I decided I had to come check out your cute blog. You seem so proud of your beautiful family! Will definitely be back to read more!

I might just have to find me one of those books ... I am always looking for new ones ... do you know where I can pick up a copy?