While I take a couple of days to:
1. Conquer Mt. St. Laundry.
2. Reconcile the checkbook
3. Re-acclimatize to the climate-cooler but more humid.
4. Restock the refrigerator.
5. Become re-acquainted with my 18 yo son who spoke only in monosyllables while I was gone.
6. Wash the car-change the oil in the car.
7. Work on 2.85 hours of dictation.
8. Dive back into my church callings.
9. Spend several hours in my flower & veggie gardens repairing the damage.
10. Put away all the stuff I bought (mostly stuff from BYU bookstore)
11. Read all the books purchased from BYU bookstore.
12. Check the calendar I ignored for a week.
13. Analyze and organize all the family history research I did for nearly 2 full days in SLC.
14. Prepare for the next trip to the beach at San Diego with the whole crew in 2 weeks.......