Thursday, July 24, 2008

Randomosity at its Finest

I woke up this morning thinking it was a good day to skip the gym, or at least my body told me it was a good day......in fact, maybe it would be a good idea to skip everything today......not....


#1. Random thought of the day.....


This woman is my hero...

I listened to one of her talks yesterday afternoon and was just so....inspired. I love the fact that she is so real and she doesn't speak in that syrupy sweet voice that we all know and love (cough, cough, gag, spit). Go here if you want to spend a lovely afternoon being inspired by her.

#2 Random thought of the day:


To most of you normal people out there this is just a disgusting mess, evidence of my poor housewifery skills....but to my weird way of thinking, actually it is evidence of my healthy diet! I mean really... look at those fiber filled beans, cuke peelings and cantaloupe seeds. Why there's even a random spinach leaf and an apple core! Of course if I was a true-blue granola this stuff would be in my compost bin, but we're takin' baby steps here folks.....

Well, I must pause my randomness for the moment because it's time to go groom myself and head off for the "Sacred Hair Day." The Divine Ms. J. has been off and my tresses are in desperate need of rejuvenation......

2 comments:

Pedaling said...

i heart sherri dew, too. she i smy all time fave for the exact same reasons you like her!

Lori said...

I love Sheri Dew! She is my favorite speaker!