Monday, September 21, 2009

Little CMB

This morning, because I am a proud grandma, you'll just have to suffer through a couple of photos of my latest sacred grandchild. He spent most of last Friday with his Grandma (well, his mommy tagged along too) He wouldn't cooperate with the camera too much but for the benefit of the out of town family, here goes.
We decided he must have hand his hands over his face "en utero" because he always has his hands up by his face.
Dontcha' just love the way new babies are so squishy and sweet and soft and cuddly? To put his size in perspective, he's laying on my legs. Such a tiny guy!

This is the look he gave me right after I pulled the binky out of his mouth-hence the puckered lips look. I figured I needed a little variety in this photo shoot. I still haven't captured the dimple yet. Well, I wish I could tell you that he recited his ABCs, quoted the first chapter of 1st Nephi and did a dance around the couch, but that's pretty much all he did Friday: sleep, eat, poop and look cute.

We'll save the rest for another day.

8 comments:

Granny J said...

You are soooo right....love newborns! We had our newest over yesterday and I got to hold, cuddle, feed, cuddle all afternoon and evening. I think I'll go get him this morning and let his momma sleep in. He's learning to suck on a bottle and I would like to see him get more than a nipple full at a time before he konks out. Anywhooo, happy Granny-ing!

Reno said...

Ah, so cute and sweet. Enjoy!

Momza said...

sweet, precious, perfect. ABC's are overrated.

Jessica said...

We didn't want to be too impressive that day, we were both a little tired.

Rhonda said...

awwww gotta love those sweet new babies! My friend just had her baby Friday and I was DYING..she's SO squishy and cute!

Patrice said...

Well, he's got the basics down!! He is VERY adorable!

Allyson said...

He is a cutie! I got to see him the other day, just as we were leaving, they arrived. He is even more beautiful in person!

Momzoo said...

So Sweet!

My ovaries are hurting right now!