Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Vote for Jen!

Jen, one of my amazingly gifted children, just let me know this morning that she one of the top ten finalists in a photo contest. Go here to vote for her.
While you're hanging out here, check out some of her other fabulous work. (of course her subjects are pretty awesome too!)(not that I'm prejudiced or anything)

This one was with just my regular ol' camera!Now that you've already voted for her, go check out her web site here.

Thanks for making her momma happy....

P.S. Jen-Steve is noticeably absent....I think we need a photo shoot!

6 comments:

Allyson said...

Done!!! YAY go Jen!

Rebecca Talley said...

Wow. Great photos--LOVE the one of the baby. Very talented.

jen said...

Thanks Mom!

alpinekleins said...

Gorgeous and beautiful photos - very inspiring, and she get's my vote :)

Kristin

Anonymous said...

Amazing pics! I am very impressed!

Larissa said...

She is soo talented!!! I put my vote in when I checked FB Let us know how it turns out!