Thursday, May 29, 2008

Colour du Jour

I love Red.


Red exercise ball.
Red pillows (they look nasty and dirty to me-ug-I think it's just feathers)

Red bed (ooh-rhyming)

Cool red platter-gift from Jessica

My cool red chaise.

Red scrapbooks.

It may seem that my whole house is red....it's not.
There is a shocking lack of red in my..
Closet.
I love red. I don't wear red. Note to self-ponder this fact.

Challenge to family & friends: What is your colour du jour? Post immediately.....
**Edited-post on your blog......

8 comments:

Allyson said...

post on our blog or yours!

Mari said...

Hey it must run in the family. My mom loves red too!

Lori said...

I like red too! My favorite is GREEN!

Larissa said...

Red Red Red!! I love red..funny, I don't have any red clothes either!!

Jake said...

So glad you introduced yourself! I love red in my home, on my toenails and especially in shoes. If it's red...I'll probably buy it!

sandalloons40 said...

My most favorite color in this world is RED! no wonderful we are friends!

Dianna said...

Wow, that red platter is amazing. What a fun article!

Unknown said...

Oh my heck...I LOVE RED TOO!!! I am obsessed with it, but my wardrobe also consists of a ton of white shirts...weird.