Monday, May 26, 2008

MFF and Macho-ness

My Saturday project.......in the spirit of preparedness.....
From this:
To this:
To this:
I know, I know-some people out there may think I'm really weird but this just really lights my fire....frosts my cookies.....floats my boat....or whatever you want to call it. Going from garden to bottle to my chicken pot pie-well, it's just really cool. MFF: Mom's Fast Food. I have bottled chicken and I whipped that pot pie out in no time at all......Who needs Taco Bell??

Macho Silliness:
Why is it whenever guys get together-
They have to participate in some sort of macho competition???

Guess who won? Hint-not Bubba D.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother

(Comment from one son-this is probably going to end up on mom's blog......you're absolutely right sonny!)

6 comments:

angiedunn said...

The fact that you make cute homemade pot pies is cool. And then add in the fact that you grew & bottled it all...you are superwoman.

Good to see you for a couple of seconds last week!♥

Lori said...

Auntie M you amaze me. You are so talented! Wow, I wish I lived closer so I could stop by and see this amazing garden.

Boys, I don't think they can ever be together without some form of competition!

Suzie said...

I LOVE seeing those carrots put up.
Way to go.
(cute boys too)

Jessica said...

At least Daniel is doing the push ups correctly. Rick needs to put his but down :)

Good job on the carrots. I am jealous. I wish I had a place to grow stuff.

linda crandall said...

Boys will be boys!!

Love cooking from the garden. I also love canning when I have the time. Never canned meat, mostly fruit and homemade pie filling. Your pie looks yummy!

Unknown said...

Yep, those kids love being on the blog.

And that pot pie looks SOOO yummy!