Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Five Things Making Me Really Happy Today

#1...I KNOW what I am having for dinner tonight-Grandma L's Pork chops & Red potatoes and FRESH green beans......

#2..Pink Baby Crocs-Chubby Baby Thighs....Miss B came to visit me for 5 minutes to show me her new Crocs.


#3...Spring Flowers that are Blooming and Greet Me When I Come Home. The weather here is mighty fine and I LOVE opening the back door in the early morning to let the air flow through my house.
#4...Shiny Clean Countertops and a Shiny Sink

AND....

#5....I GOT AN" A" ON MY FINAL!!!

Zippity-do-dah......Hip-hip-hooray

Now I can finally relax...Until next semester....

10 comments:

Lori said...

Way to go Aunt Marilyn on your spanish test! Enjoy the summer!

Dianna said...

That would make me happy, too. Congrats on the final!

Mari said...

Yays for A's!!! There is almost nothing better than a big, fat, well deserved A.

Pedaling said...

you know what? i can see every single one of those things making you happy.
I hope you enjoyed your day today!

jen said...

Awesome! No surprise here! Happy days!

Nancy Face said...

Awww...pink baby Crocs! :)

I can't even believe how great the weather has been lately! :)

Congrats on your "A"...w00t w00t!

linda crandall said...

It's the little things that seem to make us happy...as it should be! Good job on your test :)

Allyson said...

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome or should I say MUY BIEN (that's about all I know)....we all knew you could do it!

Lynell said...

Wow! I'm happy just seeing what makes you happy. What a great list!

Unknown said...

Yea!!!!!!!! Congradulations on your final. I was in spanish class and it was mighty hard. I talk via my husband whom is Mexican and is fluent in English of coarse.
ok, well I need to really learn more.

take care and cute baby