Thursday, May 8, 2008

Refreshment For the Soul

Artist rendering of our new Gilbert AZ Temple


Spent some time this morning in the temple. Going to a session never fails to:

Bring peace in the midst of chaos.

Give answers when there are questions.

Turn a bad mood into a good one.

Bring clarity when there is confusion.

Teach me something new every time I go. (that is amazing!)

It's kinda like having a cold, tall glass of pure water, refreshing my parched soul...

(or maybe a really nice cold Dr. Pepper with the little ice chips-but I don't drink soda anymore so that isn't a good metaphor.....)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny...'bout the Dr. Pepper!

Since you don't drink many anymore, I'll drink one for ya :)

It's great about the temple in Gilbert. I have a good friend that lives in Higley & I know she is so happy about it!!

Allyson said...

It's a beautiful temple. Fun to have another one in the valley. Wish I could attend the temple....kids and distance seem to throw a lot of kinks into that desire!

Pedaling said...

going to the temple does bring those things into ones life. and that gilbert temple is going to be beautiful- it has its own origional style about it. how exciting