Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Christmas is Giving

I am just all a-twitter today because I have been working on sorting, wrapping and planning gifts this morning. It is SO much fun to plan gift ideas for the people I love-thinking about what would make them happy...It makes me happy! Can't wait until Christmas!



Speaking of gift ideas-these objects of cuteness were designed by two of my daughters. They are gift card trees, what a good idea! They came over last night and had fun making them festive with all my scrapbook supplies.....you're welcome guys!
And last night while the girls were creating, we were with Bubba D at the LDS Humanitarian center taking a tour. He is going to be making hygiene kits for his eagle project. Here are some volunteers putting kits together. Hundreds and thousands of these kits are given to people all over the world who are in need after war, natural disaster, etc. I got so fired up to do this-I am WAY more excited than he is about the project!

No comments: