Monday, December 3, 2007

Festive Toes


I know I am taking a large chance by posting my lily white feet and grossing out the entire web......but in order to help me recuperate from the very long and tiring weekend, I treated myself to a pedicure this morning and pretty red nail polish with a "touch" of gold. Now I am decorated for the holidays--I'm not into getting designs on the toes, red is nice and simple....
Just working on a few projects today like laundry, getting the Christmas cards out, working, cleaning up the kitchen after the weekend, reading Steven's latest email, etc. etc.
I was going to post a few of my random creative projects for Christmas since my children don't read my blog too much...but on the off chance that they will....well I just won't......but trust me, I have some fun ideas......

No comments: