Thursday, December 13, 2007

Holiday Tradition #1

A few years ago I was wondering....hmmm. how can I get the kids to want to come home for the holidays, especially the son-in-laws???? (I guess my charming personality wasn't enough to get them to come-I thought I had to bribe them...) The answer is FOOD! So here's one of our holiday traditions, Christmas Eve fajitas, custom cooked by Dad, a.k.a. TL. It is amazing how much the kids look forward to it-talk about it-and I actually love it too because he cuts up and cooks the meat, I order Serrano's rice and bean dip, we cook up some fresh tortillas from Costco....voile.....a meal with happy people!

1 comment:

Jillybean said...

Wow, what a fun tradition! Sounds delicious. It looks like you don't even need to shovel through a bunch of snow to get to your grill. FUN!
Jill