Thursday, December 20, 2007

Tradition #......uh 6

I think we are on #6....But this is a Christmas eve tradition that I have no idea how it got started. For some reason, my kids LOVE this movie. I think it is about the silliest thing I have ever seen but somehow I get sucked into it and end up perched on the edge of the couch watching it and cracking up with everyone else. Everyone always has to shout HO-HO-HO during the Santa scene. And inevitably my son-in-law always announces to us that Ralphie went to his high school prom. So that's our claim to fame.......?....

So I'm off for the second annual Fiesta de Los Nietos.....photos manana....

1 comment:

Jillybean said...

We LOVE that movie!! You just gave me an idea of what to do with the kids this afternoon.
Glad to hear the jammies turned out O.K. :)
Jill