Wednesday, December 19, 2007

It's the little things

Since I am in the middle of my latest Christmas mini-crisis, I thought it would be nice to stop and reflect on a few of the tender mercies that I have experienced in the last 24 hours:

Here's Bubba D.-studying for his final-without being nagged. Saints be praised! I have not failed as a mother! Dad said, "quick, get the camera!"

Have I mentioned how much I am enjoying parking my car in the garage? My husband built this ingenious step device "so mom won't crash through the wall with the car." I am so loving getting up early to take Alyssa to school in my jammies and fuzzy slippers and not freezing my patootie!



Sharing time is planned for this Sunday-yes, 2 days before Christmas-it's my turn!
I know what I am having for dinner tonight-going in the crockpot soon.

Okay-I feel better-this too shall pass-the crisis will be solved shortly......it involves the Christmas jammies-I just made double work for myself......

No comments: