Saturday, December 15, 2007

Holiday Tradition #3

We will never have a white Christmas. This is as close as we will ever get........frost......We woke up this morning to the AZ version of a white Christmas. Oh-we have had a few snow sprinkles before....but not enough to call it white.
And so long to the good old burb'....Ye have served me well....through three teenage driver trainers....three accidents.....carpools, hospital visits, long-distance drives.....so long..farewell, au revoir.....adios.....

Well, Hello-Tahoe... (sing to the tune of Hello Dolly) Notice something great about this???? It is parked in the GARAGE... This is our attempt at downsizing....I wanted smaller but TL got a fab deal. I despise car shopping as much as I despise Walmart. So I tell him to go find a deal, leave me totally out of it, and I'll just pick up the vehicle when it's over. That's what we did today...

No comments: