Saturday, December 8, 2007

Random Blathering


I stole the title of this post from Cathy Zielske, one of my scrapbook heroes, because I think it is so funny, and appropriate for today's post. Exhibit #1: Just for the record, I despise Walmart. I hate going there. Yet, why on earth am I there nearly every other day? Is it because I live about a mile IN-BETWEEN two Super Walmarts? Is it because when I need cereal, milk, batteries, tampons, ink cartridges, pens, contact lenses and other sorts of miscellany I can get them in one stop at a fairly reasonable price????? {sigh} yes, I guess so. I am a victim of convenience!


Exhibit #2:


Holiday pillowcases for grandkids, courtesy of....you guessed it.... cheap Walmart Christmas fabric! (1 yard per pillowcase @ $2.00)

Exhibit #3:
Cute grandbaby hysterically pounding the glass window in the door of my office. She is pulling herself up onto everything...look out walking world, here I come. (This one is for great-grandma) (sorry bout the flash-)
Happy Saturday---everyone in AZ-stay dry--we're lovin' the rain again!!

1 comment:

Jillybean said...

I also have a love/hate relationship with Wal Mart. I can't stand the parking lots. I have yet to find one that is anywhere near user friendly.
I do like the fact that they are open 24 hours. This is great for Christmas shopping, and when you need to buy a humidifier because a child wakes you up at 2:00 a.m. wheezing with croup.
Those pillowcases are so cute. You must be a way cool Grandma!
Jill