Monday, January 7, 2008

Confession

I have a confession......umm...yess.... welll....you see, last week while I was still sick, I decided it would be nice to just lay on my couch and watch TV under my warm blankie. And so, I heard that on QVC that afternoon there was going to be 2 hours of scrapbook mania with the queen of scrapbook herself, Lisa Bearnson. So I settled down for a nice cozy tv watching session and maybe even a snooze.

Well, then....I saw it.......item #F-03993.....it had my name written all over it....and it was SUCH a good deal. and well....ummm..... I called and I, uh....BOUGHT IT!

You see, I use lots of glue dots and so well, there were over 1300 glue dots for the easy price of 24.71....so....i did it....

Do I have buyer's regret....well, maybe not, we'll see when the package comes. But what they don't tell you at QVC is that in addition to the shipping price-which is ridiculous-they also tag on some other sort of charge-tax or something.....

So girls, when you're ready for scrapbook night-come on over. I have over 1300 glue dots to share!

4 comments:

angiedunn said...

Oh my 1300 glue-dots! Awesome. So, when I'm working at 3:13am & run out, I can just come on over & get some? Ha...just kidding!

Allyson said...

You know the saying....If it seems to good to be true, it probably is. :-) I have watched QVC too.....I haven't bought, but I've been very close. Even though you had some hidden charges, it still seems like a good deal....I go through glue dots faster than water.

jen said...

Yipppeeee! I love glue dots & always run out too. Those QVC scraps days are oh so tempting.
~J

Jillybean said...

Wow! That's a lot of glue dots.
My 7 year old would be jealous. I can only imagine the damage he could cause with that many.
Jill