Thursday, January 17, 2008

Random Blathering Vol 2

It's COLD here today! I know, I know, I am a wimp....all you folks who bravely face subzero temps....but remember I am a thin-blooded Arizona girl..... So why if I am freezing, did I eat a bowl of cold cereal today????? Because I am obsessed with this cereal:
It's really yummy with 8 gm of fiber...lots of flax and good stuff like that...It's a little high in sugars, 12 gm, but hey all that fiber should flush the sugar out, right????? Yummmmm.

Also, a shout out to my organizationally obsessed offspring and other relatives, I came across this blog today and WOW, all I can say is, check.it.out... this girl is good. I wanna be like her when I grow up!

And hey to my sis, G, I found that core secrets video we were talking about...at 1/2 price books! for about 7.99....yee haw.....I did it this morning and sheesh....the muscles are really fatigued. I think I am going to have to take a nap to recover.

Still working on the recipe tag---



2 comments:

jen said...

How funny, we were all talking about that cereal in nursery on Sunday (I was a sub). Everyone was telling me how awesome it is...guess I'll have to try it! & HELLO fiber!

BTW, I checked out that girls blog...hello! Not sure I could be THAT organized. Have you read any of her other posts...pretty funny stuff. Do you know her?

angiedunn said...

you are the coolest. seriously...i want to be YOU when i grow up.

even though i haven't been blogging...i've been readin' up on yours, and i enjoy your daily posts greatly...and your lovely family members blogs as well! thanks for bein' my morning paper guys!