Wednesday, January 30, 2008

On This Day in History....


Ghandi was assassinated...


The Lone Ranger broadcast its first radio show....


Adolph Hitler was appointed as chancellor of Germany.......


The beatles played together in public for the last time....


Famous Birthdays......

Franklin D. Roosevelt

Gene Hackman

Dick Cheney

Phil Collins

Franciscus Gomarus
And.....
A new family is created! Happy Anniversary to us....32 years......(she's thinking-I'm going to have how many kids??)
See how good to me he is already.....he actually agreed to wear that tux...the height of fashion in the "Saturday Night Fever Days." He coordinated with my wedding colors....ahhhh....sweet.....

6 comments:

kristie said...

Happy Anniversary! What are you doing to celebrate? I suggest a fancy restuarant, maybe a movie, and definetly desert afterwards!!!

jen said...

Ha! Nice face mom!! heeheehee, you comment there totally fits. Happy Anniversary!

Unknown said...

Hi,

Happy Anniversary Marilyn!!!! {Don't know your hubby's name}
I hope you have many many more as these days to stay married this long is an inspiration to everyone!
Congradulations!
Love Michelle Aguilar
(sat next to you by in Simplicity)
By the way what is your secret to having 6 children and looking so marveleous? I love my life but, wow, I only had 3 children and people ask if I am my 3's grandma. LOL

Allyson said...

Stay'in alive!!! Happy 32! What a great accomplishment! Hope something special is in the making tonight. You know....on anniversary's everything is fat and calorie free....so indulge.

Jillybean said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
Yay you!

Pedaling said...

thanks for your comment on my blog.
especially the little bit of cheering me up about mitt. i grew up in Az as did my hubby - our families are still living there.
my dad says vp -maybe - as well.
I just don't think McCain will choose him...but you never know in politics, i guess.

Have a very happy anniversary.